
Ok, so my NYC post is going to be a longer one, but while I contemplate all to post, I am currently jonesing for my copy of Breaking Dawn to get here. I preordered clear back in April, thinking that it would be sitting in my mailbox on August 2, happily waiting for me to devour it. However, it shipped on the 2nd. My lord, can I make it until its scheduled delivery on Friday????? I may have to sleep over at my mailbox on the corner so I can start reading on the way back to my house. Of course as zoned out as I get when reading about Edward and Bella, I could walk right into the creek.
On this subject, while I was in Times Sqaure in NYC, I looked up at the Nokia Theater to see that Stephenie Meyer was going to be there at midnight on Friday, technically August 2, to release her book with a huge party. I wanted so badly to go, but it was sold out and we had to leave way early that morning. I can only imagine the mayhem surrounding the release there and so wish I could have said I was there. Oh well!
Ok, countdown until Friday. It better get here soon, I can't take it. I gotta know if they "do it" finally and if she goes through with becoming one of them. I can't wait.
So, if you have read it already, don't rub it in and don't spoil anything.
Halloween Festivities
15 years ago












3 comments:
I ordered mine through Amazon, but then when it said it wouldn't ship until August 6th I cancelled the order and went and bought it.
I have used every ounce of willpower I have though and not read it yet. We are going on vacation on Friday and I want to save it to have something to read. Every time I see the words Breaking Dawn on articles or blogs I close them right away...I don't want to know ANYTHING until I read it :)
I hope you get it soon, but warn me if you post anything on your blog about it ok? ;)
Okay, I will not spoil anything but I can't help but to rub it in. I finished it yesterday and loved it. I too ordered it through Amazon and will probably not get mine today but my mom bought it at Sams on Sat. so I read hers and Ryans mom is going to buy mine. Be prepared though, this one is the longest of the bunch. Almost 800 pages but well worth it. Let me know what you think when your done.
I’m dying to read & see pictures from your NYC trip! I’m sure your reading your book… But come on… Update your blog already… :)
Post a Comment