CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn, worth the wait

Ok, won't go into anything here, since a lot of you haven't finished. But, I loved it. Much to my surprise it got here on Thursday and I finished on Friday. I am so sad that it is over, hopefully she will relent and write more in the Twilight series. I LOVED THIS BOOK. I think I may have loved the first one the most, but this one was just different and satisfying.
So, for all those reading. Enjoy. I think I may have to start all over again. I don't know if I can make it without my Twilight fix.
Hopefully more of The Host series will come out soon.
Oh, Edward and Bella, what a great ending!

2 comments:

Jen Gentry said...

I AGREE!!! I loved every minute of it and want more but I also want more of the Host books to come out soon. I am loving this whole reading thing. It't totally a new thing for me.

Anonymous said...

I have been patiently waiting for the NYC blog… I wanna see some pictures! :)