Oh, where do I start? After 15 years of wearing glasses, most recently almost all the time, I am getting my eyes fixed. Yes, I am getting LASIK done on Friday to say I can't wait would be a HUGE understatement. A little apprehensive as I have a slight (okay major) phobia of people touching my eyes (ie. eyedrops or anything that requires me or anyone touching my eyes). I even get anxious putting on mascara. So, I am quite freaked out about the whole idea of my eye being pried open so I can't blink and so on. However, I have heard it is over fairly quickly, so thank goodness for that.
I probably wont be posting for a bit as apparently it makes your eyes dry out a lot afteward. But, the risk will definitely be worth the reward.
No more packing eyeglasses around with me, bring on the cute sunglasses!













4 comments:
How exciting for you!
The older I get the more I think I probably need glasses myself but I just don't take the time to go get my eyes checked.
I can still see what I'm typing so I should be good right?
You are gonna love it!!! It's so nice to wake up in the morning and be able to see and not have to put on glasses or contacts. My eyes were pretty dry for awhile though, but it was totally worth it.
How are you? I heard that you had problems with your surgery. Only you would be unlucky enough to have complications with something so easy and routine. Love ya!!
Post a Comment