Tristan had his first soccer game yesterday and led his team to victory with three goals. We were so proud of him and he fell in love with the game. We spent the next three hours after his game searching for a goal to put in our backyard so he can practice, and practice he did. I don't mean to be a bragging mom, well I guess I do, but he was awesome. I posted his first goal here and he has delighted in watching it no less than 100 times already.
He is number 18 in the green in case any of you were wondering or didn't recognize him under his hat and glovies his mommy made him wear. Yes, that is his daddy proudly yelling in the background. I don't know if there are 2 more proud parents anywhere.
Next up, baseball season!












1 comments:
Wow, tell Tristan congrats!! I can't wait until this fall when Justin is old enough to play soccer. He has the ESPN goal in our backyard that he practices with all the time. He loves that it says "GOAL" when it makes it.
Post a Comment