I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT, I WANT SOME MORE OF IT...
Me and Amber at our annual trip to see Timmy! Thanks for going, you are my BFF and favorite concert buddy! Even though our hubbies complain, its amazing how many songs they know... I think they are closet listeners.
Yee-Haw Cowboy!!
Amber and I were good girls, we didn't even rush the stage to grope him. ;-)
Well, my first trip to USANA was well worth it. We made our annual trip to see Tim McGraw and once again, unbelievable. We pretty much skipped his opening acts of Halfway to Hazard and Jason Aldean, although the couple of songs I heard were pretty good. What a setting at USANA, gorgeous night and perfect seats. As we were trying to find our seats, the usher kept pointing us forward and the closer to the stage we got. As Amber said "I kept waiting for someone to tell us we are in the wrong seats." They were amazing and I swear he looked right at us, or maybe it was the pain the a** in front of us, who insisted on standing on her chair because in her words "I'm short." Oh ok, no problem, we will just stare at your butt the entire show, after all, that is what I paid for. Wrong! After arguing with her for the first two songs, she finally got off and stayed on the ground, poor her. I think she was convinced everytime Tim looked our way, he was looking at her. Besides her, it was a great concert.
Check out the back view there ladies! Not too shabby!
He sang a few songs from his new album, I can't wait for its release. I loved them all. He, of course, sang some my favorites, but I wish he would have been out there longer, he performed for about an hour and a half.
Ok, the front view is not too bad either.
Good times! The pics are from our seats, what a view!
Can't wait for next year, hope he comes to USANA again, way better than the Delta Center.
Tim and the Warren Brothers singing their song they wrote, amazing in person. Two thumbs up on the show and well worth the money!












2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I wanna go next time he comes… What a handsome man! :) You & Amber look so cute in your hats! I’m sure he was checkin you guys out! See you Friday… :) Luvs!
Hey Mama, You got some good pics of our man! Damn he just gets better every year! I was so hoping to see you kick that chics ass! Oh well maybe next time. I had a blast with you as always, and even though Jeremy would probably not admit it to anyone he had a great time also. Last night was tons of fun thanks for being such a great hosttest with the mostest! As soon as I get over this cryto shit (and I do mean SHIT!) we need to go play with the kiddies. Maybe not the swimming pool. I am a little scared of it now!
Post a Comment