Daddy and the kiddies
Bren and her cousin Bailee and uncle Kev
T on flag duty
B posing for the camera
My daredevils on the tube
So, we just got a new boat and already the kids love it. We spent all weekend on the water and the kiddies found the joy of riding in the tubes. Brenley was the first to dare, of course, and then Tristan could not be outdone. They both went with daddy and then by themselves.
Tristan keeps telling us he is going to try wakeboarding, but I think Bren will have to go first. She is my daredevil. Although she may be somewhat of a girlie girl, she is a tomboy (thank goodness) deep down. She is my tough cookie and I love it.
Tristan will not be shown up by her, so they both keep trying to impress each other. Oh, good times.
The water level up there is incredible, we went just a few weeks ago and there was some beach, this past weekend no more beach.
Me and my girl
Drivin' the boat
B on the beach that is now covered under water
T on the beach
T climbing. The water now covers up to the holes. Bring on the water baby!












2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I suck at wakeboarding I can only get up for like 3 seconds. I'm like your kids I like to stick with tubing!! You'll have to let me know if they end up wakeboarding....maybe that will be the motivation I need to master it myself.
Cute! Can't wait to go with the boys.. How was Vegas? ;)
Post a Comment