Nothing like a toothless grin to make a momma misty eyed...
T lost his first tooth today at school. I'm a little sad he lost his first tooth and I wasn't there when it happened, I'm sure it won't be the only one of "THE FIRST'S" that I will miss, but nonetheless. He bit into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and out it came right in the sandwich, it then fell to the floor where there was a mad scramble for the tooth. Thank goodness someone in his class found it so he could safely pack it into a small little plastic tooth carrier. He couldn't get in the door fast enough to show me today. He was so excited to share with me and to call his daddy to tell him. He hadn't been able to eat very well because it was bothering him, now its gone, my grocery bill is going to rise. He has eaten nonstop today! I don't think I realized just how hungry this poor kid was...
"THE TOOTH"
His grandma gave him a dollar and as I was going to drop it in his piggy bank he yells, "no, don't put it in there. I want to give my dollar to the Tooth Fairy and write a letter to her to tell her to give it to another kid." My heart swelled with pride... Sometimes the stuff he comes up with just shocks me, in such a good way. We topped the exciting event off with two really cute "tooth fairy" books, which I wasn't sure he was going to like because of the "fairy". He loved them both and was cracking up at the thought of our dog getting the fairy tonight.
"THE LETTER"
Bring it on tooth fairy...
I have so much more to post, T starting 1st grade, making a comp baseball team (which included a trip to the Sports Authority to buy my baby an athletic supporter, gulp...)and more. We have been very busy and there is lots more to come. Updates for B and our fun, fast summer as well.












1 comments:
holy crap!!!! I thought it was hard taking Jax to his first day of preschool but the first purchase of a 'strap' well that just tops them all! That will have to be the dads job in our house cause I will for sure lose it! Where has all this time gone?? They are growing to fast!
Post a Comment