
This is not the play... but from an earlier game!

WOW! Tristan had an unassisted double play last night in his baseball game, he quite possibly could have had an unassisted triple play... He was playing shortstop when a pop fly was hit to him with bases loaded (they don't have the infield fly rule in his league) and he caught it (very nonchalantly I must add, need to work on the two hands) and of course all hell broke loose because in this league a catch is very rare, so all the runners were running. Well, there were no outs at the time, so Tristan always very aware of outs and runners and the little details in the game ran and touched second base and got the second out. I was so stinkin' proud of him, not just cause he caught it (he can catch) but because he knew there was another out to be made. He didn't celebrate his catch (well at least not until he got the second out) but kept cool and got the out at second.
I know I am a little bias, but the crowd did go wild at his play and I was beaming. Of course now he hasn't stopped talking about it...

He has been switch hitting this year... too fun!
2 comments:
I am so going to tell everyone, "I know his mother!" when he plays for the Yankees in 10+ years!!!
Amen! To the above comment... That little man is going to go far in life! J told B about it the other day.. I told B we need to go watch him play. Seriously let us know when his games are & we'll come cheer him on!! We miss you guys!!! Let's get together SOON!!!
Luvs ya mama!!! :)
Post a Comment