CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Effin' Christmas

Merry Effin' Christmas to all our family and friends. We love you all and wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and new year! May God Bless you today and throughout 2009.

Sorry for the title, but it is a long running joke in my family! It makes me laugh everytime I say it and it works for more than just Christmas. But anyway, I wish that all my friends and family had a Merry Christmas and that Santa Claus made it to all the kiddies homes. I know he stopped here and dropped off too much stuff. Oh well, the kids loved it and had such a blast opening everything.

Oh no, I hope Santa left the kids enough toys!?!

Thanks Uncle Eggy for our fishies, we are so excited. They have named them Dora Boots and Spongebob. B has a pink betta and T has a blue betta. They are mesmerizing to watch and we have, for hours.

Oh my gosh, more presents! yeah!

"Barack Obama mommy, I love him!!!!!" from the lips of my daughter, she absolutely loves Obama and will let anyone at anytime know it. I don't know of a three year old that gets as excited as her whenever they say his name or show his face on tv, she gets crazy excited! That's my girl! :-)

Princess boots for B!

More to come later.... I am exhausted!

1 comments:

Katie B Thurgood said...

Beautiful pictures Holly! Your family is growing fast! You look as gorgeous as ever! I am glad to hear that your holidays went well! I sure wish that I could have been there for your mom's party! It is always fun to see everyone!