CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bloggers Unite








Well thanks to my cousins, I have now also joined the world of blog. Heather, Jen and Shells you have all inspired me to put me and my family's lives out there on the web. This looks like it could be fun and quite addicting. However, bear with me until I get his all figured out.

3 comments:

Desi said...

Hey Hol, welcome to the blogging world!

You are going to love it. I only started about two months ago and I haven't really gotten the hang of it yet, but it's great. I already love going back and seeing what's there.

I can't wait to check back and see how your family is doing.

Heather said...

You know, this really is the best way to keep updated on everyone, I am glad you have entered the world of bragging about family! I will add you to my list!

Grandma Bev said...

Very nice picture of you both! You both make me so proud of who you are together and the beautiful children you have together. You are both everything a mother could ever dream of. I gained a beautiful daughter when my son married you Hollie!
You are always so thoughtful and do a damm good job taking care of my little boy and our sweet grandchildren. Much love to you both Mom.